At FourQ Systems Inc, we are seeking a qualified Sales Analyst to extend our global reach through expert discovery and exploration of new and untapped business opportunities and relationships. Our ideal candidate will be trusted to dive right in, take the lead, focus on identifying and partnering with new customers as well as cultivating our business with existing customers. This person will be highly skilled at sales and business operations, and will join a team of like-minded go-getters to achieve our company vision.
This person will be highly skilled at sales and business operations, and will join a team of like-minded go-getters to achieve our company vision. Managing both our existing sales pipeline and developing new business opportunities.
Take a lead role in the development of proposals and presentations for new business materials to create and nurture business opportunities and partnerships. Identify trends and customer needs, building a short/medium/long-term sales pipeline in accordance with targets. Develop strategies and positions by analyzing new venture integration. Assist in the coordination and implementation of marketing strategies, and delegate tasks that achieve strategic goals. Motivate the team, track performance, and report metrics.
As part of the member of this team you will play an important role in:
- Monitor and evaluate industry trends and customer drivers and meet regularly with management and stakeholders to discuss strategy.
- Manage proposal response process, including detailed RFP requirements, content creation, and inputs from various sources.
- Generate new leads, identify and contact decision-makers, screen potential business opportunities, select the deals inline with strategies, and lead and facilitate pitch logistics.
- Develop and implement overarching outbound sales and business development strategy, sales processes, structure, and best practices across the company.
- Support deal structure and pricing with business value analysis; negotiate prices for proactive bids and proposals.
- Maintain and share professional knowledge through education, networking, events, and presentations.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or management.
- 2-5 years of experience in a business development, corporate development, or sales
- Strong analytic and critical thinking skills
- Expert in use of excel and ppt.
- Successful track record in B2B sales and negotiation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Working experience with sales technique
- Proficiency with data analysis, forecasting, and budgeting
- Experience working in a matrix environment, and with diverse global teams
- Self-starter, with analytical and conceptual skills and attention to detail
- Ability to be adaptable to change and learn quickly in a dynamic environment
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced team environment, building strong relationships and credibility
- Ability to think “outside the box” when developing solutions and creating value
- Strong team player – collaborates well with others to solve problems