FourQ Systems is searching for an experienced Technical Recruiter/HR Generalist who is well versed in software development recruiting. The ideal candidate will bring 3-5 years of technical recruiting experience, specifically in the software development space.
The person in this position will use a combination of recruiting techniques to build and engage networks, assess, and hire top-of-class engineering talent at all levels. Define, design, and implement leadership recruiting programs and drive sourcing strategy recommendations for a variety of technical roles.
As part of the member of this team you will play an important role in:
- Writing and posting technical job descriptions.
- Sourcing, screening, and providing a shortlist of qualified candidates for various technical roles
- Sourcing potential candidates from recruitment Websites other job portals as described by the company.
- Perform pre-screening calls to analyses applicants’ abilities (telephonic or through Teams)
- Interview candidates combining various methods (e.g., structured interviews, technical assessments, and behavior questions)
- Network online and offline with potential candidates to promote our employer brand, reduce our time-to-hire and ensure we attract the best professionals.
- Build a strong tech talent pipeline and help hire and retain skilled employees for our IT positions.
- Coordinate with IT team leaders to forecast department goals and hiring needs along with the HR Manager.
- Craft and send personalized recruiting emails with current job openings to passive candidates.
- Participate in tech conferences and meetups to network with IT professionals.
- Compose job offer letters with the approval of the HR manager.
- Coordinate with the HR Manager to Onboard new hires.
- Promote company’s reputation as a great place to work.
- Offering job positions and completing the relevant paperwork.
- Keeping track of all applicants as well as keeping applicants informed on the application process
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3-5 years of recruiting experience, specifically focused on software development recruiting.
- Ability to network within the local software development talent community, branding yourself and company.
- Proactively source, recruit, engage and maintain a strong candidate pipeline for current and future openings.
- Ability to meet daily and weekly metrics around calls, submittals, and lead generation.
- Excellent negotiation skills and candidate management throughout the process. Great management skills throughout the engagement of the project, as we retain relationships and manage through change and/or conflict during employment.
- Experience working in a matrix environment, and with diverse global teams
- Self-starter, with analytical and conceptual skills and attention to detail
- Ability to be adaptable to change and learn quickly in a dynamic environment
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced team environment, building strong relationships and credibility
- Ability to think “outside the box” when developing solutions and creating value
- Strong team player – collaborates well with others to solve problems