How FourQ Helped One of the World’s Largest Multinational Companies Automate Intercompany Financial Management
A $200 billion multinational company operating nine different business units across 170+ countries generated billions of dollars in annual intercompany bills while process, tax, and regulatory complexities dampened profits.
To overcome these challenges, the company sought to consolidate business unit common practices into corporate shared services. However, it lacked the technology and intercompany financial management expertise to confidently implement this new way of doing business.
FourQ developed a custom end-to-end solution using our OneBiller software solution. The solution integrated with multiple ERPs to create improved tax and resource efficiency while reducing the company’s operating costs.
The implementation of FourQ’s methodology and OneBiller solution helped the company realize:
- $500 million in annual tax and cost savings
- 5%-10% annual improvement in tax deductibility delivered to business units
- An almost 85% reduction in net BEAT exposure
- An economy of scale that supported 30% year-over-year growth
- $10 to $20 million reductions in BEAT exposure
Download the full case study to see how OneBiller is uniquely suited to solve intercompany financial management challenges.