FourQ Systems is looking for an experienced Middleware Architect who will support the integrity of system/software solution, including best practices for delivering services.
The Middleware Architect will develop, deploy, and support infrastructures, applications, software solutions, and technology initiatives from an architectural and operational perspective in conjunction with existing standards and methods of delivery.
As part of the member of this team you will play an important role in:
- Ensure adherence to architecture standards and roadmaps.
- The architect will support the technical escalation of FourQ Systems/advanced issues for problem resolution and apply deep knowledge of industry standards and vendor certifications
- Primarily responsible for installing, supporting, and maintaining servers or other computer systems, and planning for and responding to service outages and other problems
- Perform periodic scripting/programming of their particular system, throughout the life of the project.
- Provide hands-on analysis of issues, issue reporting, and incident management.
- Train other operators on system parameters to meet operational needs
- Providing key input into technical designs for a variety of projects
- Responsible for the implementation of all changes to Middleware components, from request for change or project initiation through to deployment and review to support the continued availability, effectiveness, and risk compliance of the infrastructure
- Taking responsibility for completing tasks, focusing on requirements, and planning to meet client needs, which the job holder helps to identify, advice, and recommend technical solutions based on experience and industry knowledge
- Reporting to leadership on the Middleware team activities
- The implementation of complex changes to the infrastructure
- Building and creating products and services
- Supporting solutions that meet the requirements
- Preparing documentation that explains the technical solution clearly
- Maintaining or enhancing systems infrastructure components and services to ensure that infrastructure is in vendor-supported and standards-compliant state
- Possesses and applies a comprehensive knowledge across key tasks and high impact assignments. Plans and leads major technology assignments. Evaluates performance results and recommends major changes affecting short-term project growth and success
- Functions as a technical expert across multiple project assignments
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor degree or experience in a related field
- 4 years’ experience Skilled in incident, problem, and change management
- 4 years’ experience in-depth experience of working in a 2nd/3rd line IT support or project delivery environment
- 4 years’ experience within Middleware, JAVA, or related technology
- 4 years’ experience Open Source Application Hosting Platforms (e.g. JBoss, Tomcat or Apache, Wildfly)
- 4 years’ experience working on high visibility or mission-critical aspects of a given program and performs all functional duties independently.
- 4 years’ experience CI/CD, Github, SDLC
- Scripting in Python, shell, and other languages
- AWS and Azure AD environment
- Confluence and Jira usage
- Experience working in a matrix environment, and with diverse global teams
- Self-starter, with strong analytical and conceptual skills and attention to detail
- Ability to be adaptable to change and learn quickly in a dynamic environment
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced team environment, building strong relationships and credibility
- Ability to think “outside the box” when developing solutions and creating value
- Strong team player – collaborates well with others to solve problems
- Strong analytical and strong problem-solving skills